jmeter-user mailing list archives

From KKanaga...@bca-group.com
Subject Re: JMeter::Session Maintanence ['Watchdog': checked]
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2003 13:48:15 GMT

Dear All,

I think its working now.
Add a Http cookie manager at the thread level. If you are repeating it in a
loop, in cookie manager, there is a option "Clear cookies each iteration",
select that.
I observed that same cookie for session id is maintained at all levels of
request.

Vijay, I hope it should work for u also, which version of Jmeter ru using,
I think "Clear cookies each iteration" option is available in Jmeter 1.9.1
!!
Try it and let us know.
Even Iam doing at my end.

cheers,
-Kannan

                    "Vijay Sekhar"

                    <vijay@translog       To:     "JMeter Users List" <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                    icsys.com>            cc:

                                          Subject:     Re: JMeter::Session Maintanence ['Watchdog':
checked]
                    04/12/03 13:10

                    Please respond

                    to "JMeter

                    Users List"

HI ,

I have a similar problem where for each request a new session Id is used
instead of completing the test with the
existing session created with a user (picked up from the cookie manager).
The Test plan is something like this

Thread group
cookie manager
Simple controller
    parameter mask
   http request
   http request
      loop cotroller
         http request
         http request

I expected the test to be completed by the first user logged and in the
second loop go for the new user who is logged in
But what i could see is that each http request gets a new session(new user
from the cookie manager) and tries to
complete the existing task

Is there anything wrong with the test plan or the way am using the cookie
manager? please let me know at ur convenience.

Thanks

Vijay