jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "BAZLEY, Sebastian" <Sebastian.BAZ...@london.sema.slb.com>
Subject RE: Practices for JMeter command line testing
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2003 12:03:03 GMT

[...]

> > E.g.: Here is a single error line in test.log:
> > What do "1071715008642" and "Thread Group 11-1" represent?

[...]

> The extra 1 after the thread group name is a bug, which is
> corrected in CVS.

My bad - there was a bug to do with thread group names in the log files, but
it was not as I said above...

When the thread group name is reported in the log, the thread group number
and thread number are appended to the name, separated by "-".

In this case the thread group name is
	Thread Group 1
and the suffix is
	1-1
which means thread group 1, thread number 1.

There probably ought to be a space (or other delimiter) before the suffix to
avoid the obvious ambiguity ...

S.