jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "BAZLEY, Sebastian" <Sebastian.BAZ...@london.sema.slb.com>
Subject RE: HTTP Proxy as a Controller
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2003 11:20:09 GMT
Yes, Jordi is right.

The nightly builds create 3 zip files:

..._bin.zip  (JMeter binaries and other run-time stuff)
..._lib.zip  (3rd party libaries)
and
..._src.zip  (JMeter source)

You need to download and unzip the first two into the *same* directory
structure.

In general, this should be a *new* directory structure.
This is in case any files have been renamed or deleted (zips don't delete
obsolete files).

Also, it may take a day or so for changes in CVS to be reflected in the
nightly builds. This depends on when they do the CVS fetch (it is currently
done some while before the actual build).

-----Original Message-----
From: Jordi Salvat i Alabart [mailto:jsalvata@atg.com]
Sent: 11 December 2003 10:52
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: HTTP Proxy as a Controller

You'll need to unpack jakarta-jmeter-20031210_bin.zip, then the _lib.

I believe the _lib only contains 3rd project libraries (ORO, Tidy,
avalon, etc.)

--
Salut,

Jordi.

En/na andrew.roughan@writeme.com ha escrit:
> I've installed JMeter 1.9.1 and overlaid content from
jakarta-jmeter-20031210_lib.zip
> but I cannot see HTTP Proxy Server as a controller.
> It is still appearing for me as a Non Test Element and I cannot create a
listener inside it.

> What have I not done?
>
> Thanks,
> Andrew

populate the HTTP Authorisation component with the values.
>>>This would assist with setting up the HTTP Authorisation Manager
correctly.

>>>2) Have the Recording Controller work with the Simple Data Writer to
output all pages received into a file.