jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "KAN NAN" <kannan_...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Installation Problem !!
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2003 17:15:28 GMT
Thanks a Lot Mr.Jordi...
I did as you said, Thank god atleast I could see the console up !!.
But I got these error messages as well :

C:\jakarta-jmeter-1.8.1\bin>jmeter.bat
A nonfatal internal JIT (3.10.107(x)) error 'chgTarg: Conditional' has
occurred
in :
  'org/apache/jorphan/gui/layout/VerticalLayout.layoutSize
(Ljava/awt/Container;
Z)Ljava/awt/Dimension;': Interpreting method.
  Please report this error in detail to
http://java.sun.com/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi

A nonfatal internal JIT (3.10.107(x)) error 'Structured Exception(c0000005)'
has
occurred in :
  'org/apache/jmeter/gui/AbstractJMeterGuiComponent.<init> ()V':
Interpreting me
thod.
  Please report this error in detail to
http://java.sun.com/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi
A nonfatal internal JIT (3.10.107(x)) error 'chgTarg: Conditional' has
occurred
in :
  'org/apache/jorphan/gui/layout/VerticalLayout.layoutContainer
(Ljava/awt/Conta
iner;)V': Interpreting method.
  Please report this error in detail to
http://java.sun.com/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi

What does this mean????
Is Jmeter 1.8.1 a stable version, If not please tell me which distribution
shall I install.
I have lot of interesting queries, I will post one by one.

anticipating your reply,
-Kannan