jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "KAN NAN" <kannan_...@hotmail.com>
Subject Installation Problem !!
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2003 16:56:56 GMT
Dear Friends,

Iam very new to this user group. I heard a lot of good news abt JMeter, So I
thought of using it in my application.

Well, Iam using Apache 1.3.28 + Apache Jserv 1.1.2. Just downloaded Jmeter
1.8.1. I have installed it, when I tried to execute jmeter.bat, it says
that:
Unrecognized option: -Xincgc

Is this a problem of JDK. I am using JDK 1.2.2. What I saw in Running.html
in the document is : "A fully compliant Java 1.2 environment is required for
Apache JMeter to execute". So I thought I can run under JDK1.2.2.

Please help me in installing a correct distribution.
Thanks in advance,
-Kannan