jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Burgaud, Mickael" <mickael.burg...@airbus.com>
Subject RE: Test on a page which need to login
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2003 13:47:37 GMT
What kind of login is it? Http authentification? Web form?

-----Original Message-----
From: Wong, Priscilla [mailto:Priscilla.Wong@OTTOAsia.com]
Sent: Monday 15 December 2003 04:22
To: 'jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: Test on a page which need to login

Hi, all.  I am new to JMeter.  I want to use it to test on my web
application which i need to login.  But I read through the User Manual.  I
can't find way to test a page  which need to login.  Actually is it possible
for me to do that?  Can anyone help?  Thanks for advanced.

Regards,
Priscilla

This e-mail is intended only for the above addressee. It may contain
privileged information. If you are not the addressee you must not copy,
distribute, disclose or use any of the information in it. If you have
received it in error please delete it and immediately notify the sender.
Security Notice: all e-mail, sent to or from this address, may be
accessed by someone other than the recipient, for system management and
security reasons. This access is controlled under Regulation of
Investigatory Powers Act 2000, Lawful Business Practises.