jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Burgaud, Mickael" <mickael.burg...@airbus.com>
Subject RE: http proxy
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2003 09:13:42 GMT

/nectar/nectar-jsp/Logo.jsp         --> /nectar/nectar-jsp/Logo.jsp

What's wrong?

-----Original Message-----
From: KKanagaraj@bca-group.com [mailto:KKanagaraj@bca-group.com]
Sent: Thursday 04 December 2003 17:38
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: RE: http proxy ['Watchdog': checked]

Mickael,

I dont think proxy could be buggy. I just tried starting the proxy server
and started working on my application to test what u were saying.
It works very fine, all the requests are made only one, it doesn't forgets
the sequence.

Do one thing, just for simple testing purpose:
1) Create one thread with loop count of 1.
2) Add a recording controller under that and one listener results tree or
wht ever.
3) Start the proxy server.
4) Do the navigation/surfing on ur application from the browser (say
Internet Explorer).
5) Definitely u will find lot of recordings under ur Recording controller.
6) Once ur browsing is finished.
7) stop the proxy server.
8) So, as of now, in ur hand u have all the http request samplers, now go
to ur results tree or table, execute it. As the loop count is configured
     to one. you should be able to see that all the samplers being called
only once.

Mail us what happens after that.....Iam sure there will not be any messing
up on ur samplers.

Lets see.
cheers,
-Kannan

                    "Burgaud, Mickael"

                    <mickael.burgaud@a       To:     JMeter Users List <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                    irbus.com>               cc:

                    04/12/03 16:13

                    Please respond to

                    "JMeter Users

                    List"

I'm sorry I don't understand why my proxy is buggy. The filter definitely
don't work as expected. I guess the start/stop/restart buttons are'nt that
ok... I tried to remove the recording controler then to add it again, or to
disable then activate it again. But no improvement. It messes sample
together, forgets some, doubles some other...
I tried a win2000 plateform but it didn't work better. I'm desesperate
recording my sequence, and boss said I'have a lot more  to do. Please help,
thanks a million.