jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Duffey, Kevin" <KDuf...@marketron.com>
Subject RE: Kannan Kanagaraj/Hindhead/UK/BCA Group is out of the office. ['Watchdog': checked]
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2003 20:26:14 GMT
Somebody removing this dude from the list? I can't believe people go on vacation and belong
to lists that reply every single message! Perhaps the list moderator should contact him at
his contactkannan@hotmail.com account and let him know he is being removed? I have seen too
many messages in my inbox already from this autoreply.

-----Original Message-----
From: KKanagaraj@bca-group.com [mailto:KKanagaraj@bca-group.com]
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2003 12:20 PM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Kannan Kanagaraj/Hindhead/UK/BCA Group is out of the office.
['Watchdog': checked]

I will be out of the office starting  15/12/2003 and will not return until
19/01/2004.

I will respond to your message when I return. If necessary contact me at :
contactkannan@hotmail.com
This email and any attachments to it may contain confidential information
intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended addressee, you
are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using
this email in any way. Unauthorised use of the information contained in
this email is unlawful. If you have received this email in error please
notify us on enquiries@bca-group.com and delete the email from your system.

Information contained in this email can not be disclosed, copied,
distributed or used in any way without the prior consent of the sender. Any
opinions, advice or facts given in this email are given without warranty or
the intention to enter into an agreement unless specifically stated and
confirmed by agreement, letter or such other documentation signed by an
authorised signatory of BCA Holdings Limited or any of its subsidiary
companies.

Any personal information contained in this email is strictly the view of
the sender and is in no way authorised or attributable to BCA  Holdings
Limited or any of its subsidiary companies in any way. All emails through
the company gateway are subject to monitoring. The company cannot be held
liable for any errors or viruses contained in this message.

"The information contained in this e-mail message  may be confidential and
protected from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, any
dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.  If you think
that you have received this e-mail message in error, please e-mail the
sender at exadmins@marketron.com."