jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jordi Salvat i Alabart <jsalv...@atg.com>
Subject Re: Using HTTPS
Date Sat, 13 Dec 2003 23:48:41 GMT
Hi Steve,

I noticed this yesterday. I can't remember seeing it when using 1.8 --
but my guess is that I was using JDK 1.2 at that time (because of a
java.net.URLEncoder performance bug), while now it is JDK 1.4.

Have you tried loading a PKCS key 1st (via Options -> SSL Manager)?
Sorry I can't try this -- I don't even know how to get hold of one such key.

I'll file the bug in Bugzilla now.

Salut,

Jordi.

En/na Steve Lewis ha escrit: