jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jordi Salvat i Alabart <jsalv...@atg.com>
Subject Re: Suggestions for additional Recording Controller functionality
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2003 23:56:11 GMT
Yes, both are possible.

If you get a recent nightly build, you will see that the HTTP Proxy
Server is now a controller. If you create a listener directly inside it,
the proxy will send the samples it generates to it. If you use a View
Results Tree, you'll be able to track all re-directs, headers,
authorizations, etc.

Could you please file an enhancement request for 1) ?

En/na andrew.roughan@writeme.com ha escrit:
> 1) Have the Recording Controller record any authorisations entered and populate the HTTP
Authorisation component with the values.