jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jordi Salvat i Alabart <jsalv...@atg.com>
Subject Re: Hassles generating text assertions
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2003 15:19:23 GMT
Hi Sonam,

I've been testing. The Response Assertion seems to be handling escaped
spaces, quotes, brackets, etc. nicely. In any case, if it doesn't, it's
a bug, since the org.apache.oro.text.regex package description says:
"Any other backslashed character matches itself." Which means that
quotemeta is perfectly appropriate for your purpose (although it tends
to escape too much: it essentially escapes all non-alphanumeric characters).

Please double-check your tests.

--
Salut,

Jordi.