jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jordi Salvat i Alabart <jsalv...@atg.com>
Subject Re: JMeter :: TCP Programs :: Testing ['Watchdog': checked]
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2003 13:42:21 GMT
How easy is it? Not as easy as it should.

Is it feasible? Definitely yes.

Is documentation sufficient? Hardly, but probably yes for a sampler,
which is what you seem to need. Feel free to improve it as you learn.

Is there anything else you need to download? You'll probably be more
confortable if you download the source distribution package rather than
the binaries, but you'll need nothing else, AFAIK.

--
Good luck,

Jordi.

En/na KKanagaraj@bca-group.com ha escrit:

> Jordi, thanx a lot for your inputs.
> I am just analysing how I can customize JMeter according to my need
> (mentioned below).
> I think I need to create my own samplers for sending customized java
> requests.
>
> Can any one tell me how easy to extend JMeter, I know as it is a open
> source distribution, it should be easy to extend it.
> I just want to make sure whether it is feasible enough to extend the
> JMeter's functionality.
> Is the document available sufficient enough to understand JMeter's
> architecture?
> Is there anything else that I need to download for extending JMeter?
>
> What you say.
> thanks,
> -kannan
>

>                     Jordi Salvat i

>                     Alabart              To:     JMeter Users List <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>

>                     <jsalvata@atg.       cc:

>                     com>                 Subject:     Re: JMeter :: TCP Programs ::
Testing ['Watchdog': checked]