jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jordi Salvat i Alabart <jsalv...@atg.com>
Subject Re: JMeter :: TCP Programs :: Testing ['Watchdog': checked]
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2003 13:58:48 GMT
I don't know the abilities of the new TCP Sampler, but unless that fits
your proprietary protocol (which, from your description, is unlikely),
you need to either:
- Create a new sampler for your proprietary protocol
or
- Use the Java Sampler to run your client code, which will send the
events to the server.

Hope this helps.

--
Salut,