jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jordi Salvat i Alabart <jsalv...@atg.com>
Subject Re: User parameter as a loop counter works in the first iteration but not again
Date Sun, 07 Dec 2003 00:30:13 GMT
A mistake we all make when starting on JMeter is to view the test plan
as a script -- it's not. The behaviour you describe is not very surprising.

Still, it could be interesting to have your specific case work: if
you've needed this, other people may need it too. Could you please file
a bug report?

--
Salut,

Jordi.