jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jordi Salvat i Alabart <jsalv...@atg.com>
Subject Re: http proxy
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2003 09:51:19 GMT
There was a bug by which if you had two or more Recording Controllers,
the proxy would record one copy of the sampler in each. There could be
problems if there were no Recording Controllers at all, too. This is
fixed in current CVS, and most likely in the latest nightly builds.

We're not aware of any problem causing requests not being recorded, or
the filters to fail. Can you please post steps to reproduce, preferably
on the latest release (1.9.1), the latest nightly, or current CVS?

Thanks,

Jordi.

En/na Burgaud, Mickael ha escrit:
> The behaviour of my http proxy server is out of control! Does anybody know why sometimes
this elements is not recording anything, and why sometimes it does, and why somtimes it records
the requests twice, and why the .*\.jsp filter is not working? Could somebody please tell
me what the hell this elements is doing? thanks.