jmeter-user mailing list archives

From mstov...@apache.org
Subject Re: http proxy
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2003 14:21:45 GMT
I think there's a bug that causes the proxy to fail if the content being
recorded is gzip'ed.  I know this is the case in the latest CVS code,
and I think it was part of 1.9.1 as well.  If this is the problem, you
can work around it by turning off gzipping on the server while you
record (it works fine during test playback, so you can stress test
with gzip on).

The filter/double recording issues I don't know about - I have no
problems there.

-Mike

On 4 Dec 2003 at 10:21, Burgaud, Mickael wrote:

> The behaviour of my http proxy server is out of control! Does anybody know why sometimes
this elements is not recording anything, and why sometimes it does, and why somtimes it records
the requests twice, and why the .*\.jsp filter is not working? Could somebody please tell
me what the hell this elements is doing? thanks.

> Arnaud.
>
> This e-mail is intended only for the above addressee. It may
contain
> privileged information. If you are not the addressee you must not
copy,
> distribute, disclose or use any of the information in it. If you have
> received it in error please delete it and immediately notify the
sender.
> Security Notice: all e-mail, sent to or from this address, may be
> accessed by someone other than the recipient, for system
management and

help@jakarta.apache.org

--
Michael Stover