jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jordi Salvat i Alabart <jsalv...@atg.com>
Subject Re: Using Regular Expression Extractor
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2003 23:26:03 GMT
Yes, I remember some modifier (now called pre-processors) that was
working on the result of _previous_ request to decide on some change to
the one where it was placed. I don't know if any of the available
modifiers work this way anymore...

En/na Bob Jacoby ha escrit:
> That's funny. I could of sworn I tried doing that before even my first post, but alas,
I must of screwed up somewhere else. I know I read a archived email that said specifically
that you were supposed to put the regex call as a response to the 2nd request - and not the
first. Oh well, maybe that's how it used to work in an older version or I'm going completly
out of my mind.