jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Mike Lindsey <mi...@ticketweb.com>
Subject Re: Using Regular Expression Extractor
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2003 21:16:02 GMT
Drop the _g1 from your variable.

${stamp}
will do what you want.

Bob Jacoby wrote:

> Using 1.9.1 with Sun 1.3.1 JVM on windows 2k
>
> For the life of me I can't figure this out. I'm sure I'm missing something stupid, but
have wasted too much time trying to figure out what that is. I want to use the Reg Exp. Extractor
to dynamically add a value to a http request from the response of the previous one. Per previous
posts I have a setup similar to:

--
Mike Lindsey
"Ya know I vass normal once.  I came to work vith a tie and a suit and