jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "zze-Clic To Contact JEAN K ext FTRD/DMI/SOP" <kjean....@rd.francetelecom.com>
Subject Using User Parameter to create a log file?
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2003 10:10:40 GMT
Hi,

For each user, I would like to record its own SimpleDataWriter Listener
file. So that, I add a variable in the User Paramater called "essai" and
for each user I add the values c:\essaiUser1.jtl,
c:\essaiUser2.jtl...etc.. In the listener SimpleDataWriter, I put in
FileName ${essai}. When the test is finished, the files are not created.
I've tried with the _StringFromFile function but it doesn't work
anymore. Can anyone help me ?
Thanks
Karine