jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Lee Peterson" <Lee.Peter...@sas.com>
Subject RE: attempting to test multiple users sequentially
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2003 20:11:58 GMT
Hi Becky,

I haven't used it, but have read about it here.
Maybe use a loop controller and the following function :

  http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#__CSVRead

within, putting your userids and passwords in an external text file.
Also ref :

  http://www.mail-archive.com/jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org/

Lee Peterson

SAS Institute, Inc.