jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Claudio Carvalho" <clau...@powerlogic.com.br>
Subject Re: Performance
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2003 13:50:56 GMT

Hi Peter,

About the article you mentioned bellow. I'm having problems to find it, can
you tell me the exactly URL?

Thanks.

----- Original Message -----
From: "peter lin" <jmw00lfel@yahoo.com>
To: "JMeter Users List" <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2003 3:33 PM
Subject: Re: Performance

> that depends on what you want to test right?
>
> I wrote a performance article that is on Tomcat's resource page.  The
first question I tend to ask is, what does the website have to do?  Usually,
most companies have no clue what the website is really suppose to do.

> if you're lucky enough to have clear and well defined functional specs,
deriving test scenarios is straight forward.  my article goes into some
level of detail on how to go about figuring/designing test scenarios based
on specs.