jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Vijay Sekhar" <vi...@translogicsys.com>
Subject Re: JMeter::Session Maintanence ['Watchdog': checked]
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2003 13:10:43 GMT
HI ,

I have a similar problem where for each request a new session Id is used instead of completing
the test with the
existing session created with a user (picked up from the cookie manager).
The Test plan is something like this

Thread group
cookie manager
Simple controller
    parameter mask
   http request
   http request
      loop cotroller
         http request
         http request

I expected the test to be completed by the first user logged and in the second loop go for
the new user who is logged in
But what i could see is that each http request gets a new session(new user from the cookie
manager) and tries to
complete the existing task

Is there anything wrong with the test plan or the way am using the cookie manager? please
let me know at ur convenience.

Thanks

Vijay