jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Becky Moore" <bmo...@zentech.com>
Subject http protocol debug
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2003 15:05:16 GMT
I apologize for my ignorance but how do you turn on debug for the HTTP
protocol. What file is that in?

-----Original Message-----
From: BAZLEY, Sebastian [mailto:Sebastian.BAZLEY@london.sema.slb.com]
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2003 8:58 AM
To: 'JMeter Users List'
Subject: RE: problem with second log in

There's not enough information to suggest a cause, but here are some
suggestions as to how you can find out what is going on:

Use the tree listener to check what is being sent and received.

Turn on web-server logging.

Switch on debug for the HTTP protocol (-Ljmeter.protocol.http=DEBUG)

What version of JMeter are you using?

Post a link your JMX file.

S.