jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Becky Moore" <bmo...@zentech.com>
Subject using response assertion to detect certain type of text
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2003 14:35:55 GMT
One of the requirements I have to test for is a number that will begin with
a set number based on the year and end with 7 digit number for the document.
The year I can assume will remain the same for a couple more weeks but the
rest of the number is completely variable. I saw nothing in the response
assertion data to let me know how to test for a string that starts with
something specific and has a number of variable characters after that. If
this capability doesn't exist let me know. If it does exist PLEASE let me
know.

Thank you,

Becky