jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Becky Moore" <bmo...@zentech.com>
Subject testing multiple text expressions
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2003 16:35:01 GMT
I am trying to test multiple text expressions on the same page. I have
attempted to force each word to return an error but only the first error
returns. I need all the errors to return so I can inform my developers of
the problem without having to run any manual tests. This will also allow me
to check against the constantly changing requirements. I have attempted
placing the words in separate 'Assertion Result' components, of course that
did not change anything. I have also attempted multiple iterations and they
all show the first error never notifying me of the second. Please let me
know if I am fighting a losing battle and should give up on seeing if more
than one specific error at a time.

Thank You,

Becky