jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Becky Moore" <bmo...@zentech.com>
Subject attempting to test multiple users sequentially
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2003 19:21:09 GMT
I am trying to test each user id and password for certain features. This is
not a load test. I just want them to log in and out in a certain order so I
can see what users have items in their inbox and which don't.  Seems useless
now but its part of a bigger test I am building.

Rather than change the password manually each round I tried using a "user
parameter" preprocessor but it continued going through the multiple threads
and iterations of the test with the same user id.  I am placing the
preprocessor at the controller level. Was that the incorrect place? Am I
using the wrong item? Please help.

Thank You,

Becky