jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "BAZLEY, Sebastian" <Sebastian.BAZ...@london.sema.slb.com>
Subject RE: Test Management?
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2003 13:19:00 GMT
It's not possible to set Checkboxes to a variable using the GUI.
(obviously!)

But it might be worth editting a simple JMX script to see what happens if
you replace
"false" with
"${FOLLOW}" or "${__P{follow.redirect,false)}"
for example

This might work - try it and see! - but the edit might not be preserved if
the script is loaded and resaved from JMeter.

If this does not work, a workround would be to use a batch editor (sed,
Perl, awk, or whatever) to update the script just before using it.

Or you could hard-code both options in the script and use two If controllers
to switch between them. This would allow the choice to be made at run-time,
but would be awkward when there are lots of possible combinations...

==

By the way, Keep-alive does not work properly at present, and cannot be made
to do so until the underlying http connection code is changed from the
default.

S.