jmeter-user mailing list archives

From mstov...@apache.org
Subject RE: Preserving 'logins' accross jmeter sessions
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2003 15:08:07 GMT
But how hard would it be?  Why couldn't the cookie manager
serialize itself to a file and be reloaded by a different cookie
manager?  If the manager is given a file, then they would all load
state at the start of the test from the file, and at the end, dump their
state.  Synchronize file access and treat the file contents as a
queue/stack of cookie state (when a manager reads state, it also
deletes that entry).  This could allow state to be carried over
between jmeter runs and between threadgroups that are running
serially.

Since this isn't the first time it's been asked for, it seems worthwhile
to do.

-Mike

help@jakarta.apache.org

--