jmeter-user mailing list archives

From ChristopherPesarch...@westfieldgrp.com
Subject Scheduler
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2003 12:38:13 GMT

I would like to suggest a change.

Currently the only way a test can execute, using the scheduler, is when the
start time is in the future.
Why wouldn't the time be in the future?  I can think of two reasons, one
being the user entered incorrectly or the user wanted to start right away,
but the time passed before the test started.
I think at a minimum if the start time is blank to allow the script to
execute or always execute if current time is greater than start time.

I have some instances that I just want it to start, but end during the end
time.

If others are in agreement, I will make the change and send it as an
enhancement.

-Chris