jmeter-user mailing list archives

From CWink...@linotype.com
Subject Antwort: Problem with cookie-manager and redirections
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2003 16:42:45 GMT
Hi,
I think, there is a missunderstanding at your end about the funktions of
the cookie manager.

As far as I know you won't actually see the cookies in it as long as you
don't store them yourself there, but it accepts them and controles them in
each thread-session. (You see them in assertion-report listeners....)
Or the other way round: if you remove the cookie manager, your session
doesn't accept cookies anymore.

hope that helps...

regards
Christoph