jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Munirathnam B Kumar" <munirathnam.b.ku...@aexp.com>
Subject Script Generation in Jmeter
Date Sun, 05 Oct 2003 02:21:08 GMT
Hi

We are using Jmeter for Monitoring / Load/Stress TEsting our web
Applications.
I want to automate the jmeter script (jmx) generation by forming a
Template and load them to test.

Can anybody tell me which component in Jmeter is handling the script
genearation.

Thanks in advance
Kumar
American Express made the following
 annotations on 10/04/2003 07:29:33 PM

     "This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and may contain
confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, use, or distribution of the information included in this message and any attachments
is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply
e-mail and immediately and permanently delete this message and any attachments.  Thank you."