jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Munirathnam B Kumar" <munirathnam.b.ku...@aexp.com>
Subject Re: want to automate script generation
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2003 23:59:50 GMT
Mike

i get request from different application groups , so

1. The number of urls differ from 5 to 15 depending on applications.
2. Even for the same set of Url's the request query String changes from
time to time
3. On a daily basics, i get  10-15 request.
4. The flow of  bussiness  can jump from one application to another hence
similarities are very minimum.
5.  Yes they are large enough to do it manually.

since jmeter is already generating the script , it would reuse the same
component.
Can you please help

Thanks
Kumar