jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "BAZLEY, Sebastian" <Sebastian.BAZ...@london.sema.slb.com>
Subject RE: ZipException during batch invocation
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2003 15:52:43 GMT

It was just that the SDK tends to be installed at the top-level under C:
rather than under Program Files; also I've not tried with the JRE.

> My CLASSPATH is set firstly to a JAVA_HOME, then to Jakarta
> JMeter - parent
> directory of the /bin directory.
>
> I've tried adding all the jars under the JMeter lib directory
> to CLASSPATH, even though the doc says that's unnecessary.
> That didn't help either.

Classpath is ignored if the -jar qualifier is used.
[Normal java behaviour - it's not JMeter.]

Does it happen with all JMX files?
Can you perhaps send me the batch file you used to start JMeter, as well as
the exact command that you typed, as well as the jmeter.log file (if it
creates one).
Also, the crash output, but from a run without the class-loading
information.

Which version of JMeter?
Directory listings of lib and lib\ext might be useful.

S.