jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Campos Rui Oliveira" <rui.cam...@enabler.com>
Subject RE: Parsing of parameters which name starts with digit
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2003 13:15:48 GMT
Ok. I realized that with some more tests.

Thanks.

Rui Campos

-----Original Message-----
From: mstover1@apache.org [mailto:mstover1@apache.org]
Sent: 23 October 2003 13:49
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: Parsing of parameters which name starts with digit

The HTML Link Parser will judge the form to NOT be a match if
there is a parameter in the sampler that is not in the form.  This is
to avoid conflicts from pages that have many similar forms.

Short answer: yes, it's a limitation.

-Mike

On 23 Oct 2003 at 11:06, Campos Rui Oliveira wrote:

> Good morning, everyone!
>
> Related to the problem that i sent an mail about "Regular
expressions on parameter names" i tried another solution and now
i'm facing with another problem.

> I still have an "HTML Link Parser" that should pass over all the
parameters defined in a form of the previous sampler and modify
only a few of them. So, for each parameter i'll have to pass over i
defined in the parameters of the request something like
"parameterName=.*".

> My problem now is that when i have one parameter which name
starts by a digit (for example "1qty" that defines the quantity for the
line 1 of an order), all the orders parameters are not matched and
are passed to the request with the value ".*". If i remove the
parameters starting by a digit everything works fine.

help@jakarta.apache.org

--
Michael Stover
mstover1@apache.org