jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Campos Rui Oliveira" <rui.cam...@enabler.com>
Subject Regular Expressions in parameter names
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2003 14:14:27 GMT
Hi, everyone!

It is possible to, using an HTML Link Parser associated with an http request, use regular
expressions in the parameter names for the request?

Let's suppose i have an HTML page with an only form with some parameters with names "par_1",
"par_2", "par_3", ... , "par_n". How can i, passed all the n parameters given in the previous
request to the next request? I want to pass all the par_? parameters with value "1" but i
don't know how many par_? parameters i'll have in my html form.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,