jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Rubin, Dani" <DRu...@fnb.co.za>
Subject CVSRead and JDBC query
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2003 11:31:58 GMT
> Hi
> I am trying to iterate this SQL statement to a DB2 database
> insert into user  (password, loginattempts, status, username,
> person_payworksid) values
> (${__CSVRead(C:\jakarta-jmeter-1.9.1\test_data\insert.csv,next())})
> This insert does not work and there are not errors in the error log.
> Has anyone experienced anything like this?
>
> Dani Rubin

The views expressed in this email are, unless otherwise stated, those of the author and not
those
of the FirstRand Banking Group or its management.  The information in this e-mail is confidential
and is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised.

If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action
taken or
omitted in reliance on this, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Whilst all reasonable steps are taken to ensure the accuracy and integrity of information
and data
transmitted electronically and to preserve the confidentiality thereof, no liability or
responsibility whatsoever is accepted if information or data is, for whatever reason, corrupted

or does not reach its intended destination.