jmeter-user mailing list archives

From mstov...@apache.org
Subject Re: Where is PerThreadClonable?
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2003 21:13:51 GMT
That's really old stuff.  It's no longer relevant.

All testelements are cloned now per thread.  If you want some
funky behavior in your component that has to do with maintaining
state across instances in different threads, then you need to
override the clone() method and give the clone a reference to your
state variable.

-Mike

help@jakarta.apache.org

--