jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jordi Salvat i Alabart <jsalv...@atg.com>
Subject Re: Regular Expressions in parameter names
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2003 23:02:57 GMT
Yes, just use the regexp function as you would in the parameter values.
If it doesn't work, it's a bug.

--
Salut,

Jordi.

Campos Rui Oliveira wrote:
> Hi, everyone!
>
> It is possible to, using an HTML Link Parser associated with an http request, use regular
expressions in the parameter names for the request?

> Let's suppose i have an HTML page with an only form with some parameters with names "par_1",
"par_2", "par_3", ... , "par_n". How can i, passed all the n parameters given in the previous
request to the next request? I want to pass all the par_? parameters with value "1" but i
don't know how many par_? parameters i'll have in my html form.