jmeter-user mailing list archives

From mstov...@apache.org
Subject Re: Regular Expressions in parameter names
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2003 23:34:58 GMT
That only works if you know how many parameters there are going
to be.  If the page can vary and have "up to" n form elements, I
don't see how HTML Link Parser can handle that.

-Mike

On 24 Oct 2003 at 1:02, Jordi Salvat i Alabart wrote:

> Yes, just use the regexp function as you would in the parameter values.
> If it doesn't work, it's a bug.
>
> --
> Salut,
>
> Jordi.
>
> Campos Rui Oliveira wrote:
> > Hi, everyone!
> >
> > It is possible to, using an HTML Link Parser associated with an
http request, use regular expressions in the parameter names for
the request?

> > Let's suppose i have an HTML page with an only form with
some parameters with names "par_1", "par_2", "par_3", ... ,
"par_n". How can i, passed all the n parameters given in the
previous request to the next request? I want to pass all the par_?
parameters with value "1" but i don't know how many par_?
parameters i'll have in my html form.

help@jakarta.apache.org

> For additional commands, e-mail: jmeter-user-
help@jakarta.apache.org

--
Michael Stover
mstover1@apache.org