jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jordi Salvat i Alabart <jsalv...@atg.com>
Subject Re: binary http responses
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2003 08:33:50 GMT
The HTTP Sampler should work for binary content too -- it's not
restricted to HTML.

I feel we may be misunderstanding your question.

--
Salut,

Jordi.

ctaggart@u.washington.edu wrote:
> That isn't really what I'm looking for.  I would like to time a certain image or a certain
pdf that is the HTTP reponse (just one binary response).  Does anyone know if this is possible?

> Thanks,
> Cameron
>

> On Thu, 9 Oct 2003, Mike Lindsey wrote:
>

>>There's a checkbox that says something like "Retrieve all content" on
>>the http node.
>>
>>ctaggart@u.washington.edu wrote:
>>

>>>Often dynamic web sites serve dynamic binary content.  My current application
produces dynamic images.  Producing those files is the bottleneck in our application's performance.
 Is there a way to time the retrieval of binary content (jpg, gif, pdf, zip, ...) in the HTTP
Response rather than HTML?