jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Mike Lindsey <mi...@ticketweb.com>
Subject Re: want to automate script generation
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2003 22:32:40 GMT
A bit more information would be useful.
What kind of similarities do your scripts have?
How often are you making them?
How large are they?

Have you tried making a few 'blank' scripts...  Just filled with generic
data, and copying and altering them when you need new ones..?  Also, you
can pass some variables in through the command line if all you need to
do is, say, change the name of a webserver (don't ask me how though, I
don't remember off the top of my head.)

Munirathnam B Kumar wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have a to generate the jmeter scipts on a routine basics. hence i would
> like to automate the script generation atleast for simple cases.
>
> can anybody help me in this ???
>
> Thanks
> Kumar
> American Express made the following
>  annotations on 10/06/2003 03:29:38 PM
>
>      "This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and may
contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of the information included in this message and
any attachments is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify
us by reply e-mail and immediately and permanently delete this message and any attachments.
 Thank you."

Mike Lindsey
"The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an
incredible miracle."