jmeter-user mailing list archives

From mstov...@apache.org
Subject Re: timer problem
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2003 23:31:32 GMT
You can attach a timer at any point in the test tree.  If you attach it
to the threadgroup, it will apply to every sampler within the
threadgroup.  If you attach it just to the first sample, it will only
delay the first sample, which would give you what you want here, I
think.

-Mike

help@jakarta.apache.org

--