jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Sebastien Morisset <jsmor...@mvlan.net>
Subject Re: Question about results - importing results
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2003 13:14:06 GMT
On Thu, Oct 02, 2003 at 10:52:37AM +0100, BAZLEY, Sebastian wrote:
> Create a dummy test plan with suitable visualisers in it.
>
> Read in the output file using the file box on the visualiser.
> [One could save the test plan with the result file name in it, but when I
> last tried, one still had to prod the visualiser into reading it by using
> the file box.]

Got it! Thank you!

BTW, this is a little counter-intuitive since that box is for logging -
The title is "Write all data to a file". I would not have thought it
could also be used to READ IN a file. :-)

Ah, this opens up a few possibilities... :-)

Thanks!
js.

--
Jean-Sebastien Morisset, Sr. UNIX Administrator <jsmoriss@mvlan.net>