jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Lee Peterson" <Lee.Peter...@sas.com>
Subject RE: ZipException during batch invocation
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2003 15:20:36 GMT
Sebastian, thanks for the reply.  See below.

No.  I have those pruned down to 8.3 dos-type names with '~' characters
and no spaces at all ... like you get using 'dir /x'
dos directory listing command.

> Perhaps try installing the 1.4.1 or 1.4.2 SDK and running with that?

I'm running j2re1.4.1 and have tried j2re1.4.1_02, too.

I don't need an SDK to make this work, do I?  I just tried
j2sdk1.4.1_02 and that didn't seem to help.

My CLASSPATH is set firstly to a JAVA_HOME, then to Jakarta JMeter - parent
directory of the /bin directory.

I've tried adding all the jars under the JMeter lib directory
to CLASSPATH, even though the doc says that's unnecessary.
That didn't help either.

Thanks.

Lee