jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Lee Peterson" <Lee.Peter...@sas.com>
Subject RE: ZipException during batch invocation
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2003 18:19:12 GMT
Hi.

Thanks for all the help.

I've gotten past this problem.  It was apparently due to some
combination of :

o whether I used a dos batch, perl or a combination driving batch
  startup

o whether I used double or single backslash path separators
  in two paths - path to JMeter.jar and to my *.jmx 'test plan'

o double/single quoting of command line arguments

o current directory when I executed the batch startup

 ... and was evidently an implicit CLASSPATH problem.

It looked like that all along ... just wasn't obvious how to fix it.

Lee