jmeter-user mailing list archives

From d...@lexmark.com
Subject Re: Constant Throughput with loop
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2003 17:21:20 GMT
Sorry - my bad.  Figured out that it is all done per thread, so that was
what was confusing me!

Would still like to have a constant throughput for the number of times a
controller is executed, though.  Is there a way to do this without having
to count everything within that controller?

Cheers,

David

---------------------- Forwarded by David Hay/Lex/Lexmark on 04/09/2003

David Hay