jmeter-user mailing list archives

From ChristopherPesarch...@westfieldgrp.com
Subject Re: Null Pointer Exception
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2003 12:08:51 GMT

This has been happening to me also, since 1.8.1.
I also came to the conclusion that it was happening when a node was
disabled.

Chris

                      Jeremy Arnold

                      <jeremy_a@bigfoot        To:       JMeter Users List <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                      .com>                    cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: Null Pointer Exception

                      09/05/2003 04:58

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      "JMeter Users

                      List"

David,
    A similar stack trace was reported to jmeter-user around June 20
(http://www.mail-archive.com/jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg02448.html).
The user who reported it indicated that the error only occurred when
there were disabled nodes in the test plan.  Does your test plan have
any disabled nodes?  I don't think anybody dug further into this problem
(and I'm not promising to do it right now either), but it would at least
be good to verify whether or not it appears to be the same thing.

Jeremy
http://xirr.com/~jeremy_a