jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Munirathnam B Kumar" <munirathnam.b.ku...@aexp.com>
Subject Re: Checksum error while un-taring the jmeter tar
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2003 12:49:05 GMT

Thanks for the help . it worked.

- Kumar

                      "Bruno Dillenseger"

                      <bruno.dillenseger@rd.francet        To:       "JMeter Users List"
<jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>
                      elecom.com>                          cc:

                                                           Subject:  Re: Checksum error while
un-taring the jmeter tar
                      09/02/03 06:15 PM

                      Please respond to "JMeter

                      Users List"

Probably you should untar with GNU tar, not with Solaris' tar. You may
get the binary package from http://www.sunfreeware.com/
Note - you can use also JDK's jar utility.

-- Bruno.

Munirathnam B Kumar a écrit:

>Hi
>
>I am observing the following error  while untaring the current jmeter1.9.1 tar
>on Solaris.

>jakarta-jmeter-1.9.1/src/protocol/ftp/org/apache/jmeter/protocol/ftp/config/gui/FtpConfigGui.java,

> 6398 byte
>s, 13 tape blocks
>tar: directory checksum error
>
>I have downloaded it twice and still the error occurs.
>
>Is there a problem during taring jmeter for unix.
>
>Thanks in advance
>
>Kumar
>

>American Express made the following
> annotations on 09/02/2003 05:34:49 AM
>
>     "This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient
and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of the
information included in this message and any attachments is prohibited.  If you
have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail and
immediately and permanently delete this message and any attachments.  Thank
you."