jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "BAZLEY, Sebastian" <Sebastian.BAZ...@london.sema.slb.com>
Subject RE: How to register Plug In
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2003 12:02:44 GMT
Just put the jar in the lib/ext with the other JMeter jars (and restart
JMeter)

JMeter "Knows" to pick up all the jars in that directory.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dimitri Nagiev [mailto:dnagiev@gmx.de]
Sent: 19 September 2003 11:57
To: jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
Cc: dnagiev@gmx.de
Subject: How to register Plug In

Hi all,

could you please guide me to the documentation. I want to write a JMeter
Plug-In. I've found http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/extending/ which tells
me
which classes to write and the source code of some plug-ins (e..g
JDBCSampler.java)

What I haven't found is how to register the Plug-Ins with jmeter. I thought
there was some sort of configuration file, but I cannot find anything :-(

Thanks in advance
Dimi

Getestet von Stiftung Warentest: GMX FreeMail (GUT), GMX ProMail (GUT)
(Heft 9/03 - 23 e-mail-Tarife: 6 gut, 12 befriedigend, 5 ausreichend)

Jetzt selbst kostenlos testen: http://www.gmx.net