jmeter-user mailing list archives

From mstov...@apache.org
Subject Re: Assertions
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2003 23:36:51 GMT
You can display your server's response text in the View Results
Tree listener.

No, assertions aren't smart enough to do the right thing with
redirected requests - currently the 302 resopnse would be asserted
against.  You can get around this by recording your test plans and
leaving "follow redirects" off.

We'll be working on it.

-Mike

On 16 Sep 2003 at 23:00, Peter Müller wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I have two questions regarding assertations:
>
> How can I display the response text my assertation runs against?
>
> What happens with a redirects when asserting HTTP responses?
Is the 302 response asserted or the redirection target?